Sunday, November 23, 2008

Keurig coffee pot

So this wasn't exactly a thrifty purchase, but it will save us money in the long run. I hit Dunkin Donuts every morning for an iced coffee at $2.32! So add that up by a month and it is well over $65! And we make Lou's coffee at home, but occasionally one of us is lazy and forgets to set the coffee pot,so he'll buy then too!

I had a few gift cards from Target that I got for various purchases and I was saving them fro Christmas prsents for the girls, but the toy deals were better else where, so I splurged.

I have to say that I am in love with it! It is the perfect cup every time and I love the different flavors. I also love that you can make tea and hot chocolate, as well a cup of decaf that my MIL can drink!

We are saving up now to buy the K filter, so we can brew our own cup of dunkin right at home for a small fraction of the cost!

I guess this is my early Christmas present!

BTW, it was $99 at Target and it came with an 18 cup sampler pack, probably valued at 9.99. However last night my hubby and I saw a little bit of an upgraded model at BJ's Wholesale Club for $129 with 70 K-cups! Just keeping you posted on the deals!

2 comments:

CoffeePHD said...

Congratulations :). I love Keurig brewer as well. No you'll need to buy K-Cups Right? This is great website if you interesting with K Cups Giveaways every week plus bunch of Coupons on K-Cups

Keri said...

Thank you so much, I will check out those sites!