Sunday, November 16, 2008

BigY/CVS Haul 11/16

Well yesterday we had my daughter's birthday party. (Yes, my baby will be 2 tomorrow) While I am now exhausted after the festivities yesterday and shopping all day, I have a few great deals to share.

Big Y:

I mentioned earlier that they are doubling coupons up to $1 this week(maximum of 5). Well there are a few freebies after coupons.

Betty Crocker, boxed potatoes(not the potato buds) are 12/$12. If you have the coupons for $1/2, once it is doubled you can get them for free!

Green Giant boxed veggies are also 12/$12. Again with the coupons for $1 off, they are free and possibly an overage. I am not sure if Big Y does overages.

Also, 90% lean ground beef is bogo, as is Perdue boneless chicken breasts.



CVS ALERT!!!!

My CVS had a tear pad with a CVS coupon for $5 off 2 packages of Duracell batteries, with the coupons in the paper for $1.50 and the $15 ECB after spending 20, this is a great deal.

I am saving my ECB for Thanksgiving/Black Friday specials!

No comments: