Monday, November 24, 2008

CVS was generous!!!

I stopped at CVS so I could get the Right Guard, Maybelline and 2 Crest. I scanned my card in the machine and it spit out 4 coupons!!!! One is for 10/$50!!!! I am so psyched since I will definitely use this on the Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving.

So today I changed up my plan a bit and bought 2 Maybelline mineral powder since I now could use a $4/20 that I had from e-mail!

Here is what I bought:

2 Maybelline Mineral powder 8.99 17.98
Right Guard 7.99
2 Crest pro health 3.49 6.98

I used:

-2 off Maybelline
-1 off Crest
-1 off Crest
-4/$20 beauty purchase
-15 ECB

oop w/ tax was 10.XX, so not super great but not bad either. I earned 17.98 ECB and 6.98 ECB. The ECB's for the Right Guard aren't printing, so she gave me $7 cash, which I added to my envelope for Thursday!

I will be back later with my CVS Black Friday scenario's!

No comments: