Monday, November 24, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Since I know the next few days will be busy, I'd like to give thanks before it get too crazy.

First of all, I am thankful that I have three beautiful, healthy daughters.

I am thankful for my hard working dedicated husband, Lou. Sometimes marriage is not easy, but we have definatley weathered the hard times and it has been so worth it.

I am thankful that I was able to rise above the ashes and conquer my three year battle with depression. It really is true, that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I am thankful that my parents helped make me into a strong, independent, successful woman. I teach school in an urban area and what I see on a daily basis, really makes me thankful.

I am thankful that in these hard times, we have been spared. We both have steady, secure jobs.

And finally, I am thankful that I found many of my online friends who have been a great support to me on so many levels..emotionally, learning to be thrifty...the list goes on and on.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: